Monday 14 December 2009

Planning a Double Page Spread


The figure above shows how my double page spread is going to look like.It would be the perfect balance between visual and written information.The text will be positioned mainly on the left page whereas the main images and lyrics contest information would be put onto the right page.The theme of the page is fire which relates to rock because it can be associated with warm love, passion and danger.The Killing Time model I have used is training Fire Poi so I thought it would be a great idea to take some pictures of her doing fire poi and in-cooperate them into the double page spread.The theme of the article will therefore be related artist's interest in fire poi.I took many images of the model but the ones below are the best ones I took.Pictures are based at different settings but all of them are related to Rock Music.Some of them are too personal but from the survey I have done earlier on in the project I found out that people are interested in reading about the personal lives of artists and their personalities.I am now done with planning and am ready to begin producing the publications starting from the contents page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment