Monday 14 December 2009

Contents page + Partial Evaluation


The two figures above are related to my contents page final publication.I am pleased with the result because overall the contents page looks typically for a rock magazine but also challenges many conventions of existing music magazines.I have managed to create an interesting, attractive and professionally done quality publication that suites it's aims to persuade and inform the audience about the features and regulars of Nirvana.To do this I have used emotive text, persuasive visual images, eye-catching bright colours and manipulated well composed visual and written elements e.g.heading, merged photos etc.Click on the pictures above to either see my contents page or read the process of production or justification of each of it's features.

0 comments:

Post a Comment