Friday 15 January 2010

Evaluation

I have uploaded my Evaluation Slide Show into different websites to ensure it has high public accessibility. I have tried uploading the ppt file onto slideshare.com but it did not work. When I created the Presentation I added a number of custom animations and effects to make it look more interesting. Unfortunately none of these effects appears on the website. As a part of my evaluation I have produced content analysis word files of my final presentations ( Front Cover and Contents page). These word documents are uploaded on previous posts of my digital blog and explain how I've created the publications and analyse their deep connotations.

To see my main Music Magazine Evaluation Presentation please click on one of the links below.Thank You!
Evaluation
evaluation

0 comments:

Post a Comment